My Babies

My Babies
Christmas Jammies I made for the Kids

Friday, March 11, 2011

About Ellie Blossoms

My name is Anna and Ellie Blossoms is my small business and release from my full time job of raising my two very busy beautiful children.  They are twenty months apart, the oldest being almost three and the youngest fifteen months.  My oldest is a very busy happy little boy who loves to make you laugh and warms your heart with his hugs.  My youngest is Ellie, my beautiful little girl whom my little business is named after.  She has the brightest blue eyes and when she smiles her whole pretty little face lights up reminding me of a beautiful flower blossom.  She is my spunky one who is always trying to do things bigger than her.  My husband Andrew is my supporter and personal accountant (sense his profession is in accounting) and I love him very deeply.
I love to create and am always finding new projects to try. I come from a very crafty family who taught me many different crafts growing up and I have also taught myself.  My mom taught me to sew when I was between five and seven and I’ve never stopped crafting sense.  My favorite crafts are sewing/quilting and jewelry making.  Sewing relaxes me and excites me when I finish a project that’s transformed from a few pieces of fabric cut out into a finished product such as a bag.  I could get lost in the craft store just imagining all of the things I could make.  I thank God for the talent he has given me and for the great way to relax while watching my kids play. 
Currently I sell sewn handmade items such as: baby quilts, burp rags, table runners, cloth napkins, bags, and lunch boxes.  I sew as often as time allows with my busy family and whenever I receive an order.  I believe in finishing ordered items as prompt as possible.  I also try to make all of my projects machine washable and dryable.  With having such a busy little family I believe in easy care beautiful things. I welcome requests different than what is shown in my portfolio and specific color or fabric/s requests with an order as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment